Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Crazy Straw Tags

I am absolutely TERRIBLE about posting on the Artastic blog, but between the studio and teaching Kindergarten, I stay very busy. Valentine's Day is soon approaching and I wanted to do something fun for my class.  I was at the Dollar Tree yesterday and saw packages of 6 crazy heart straws (for $1 of course). I thought they would make a great little Valentine's Day gift for all of my little sunshines and created these adorable little tags that say, "'Sip, sip' hooray for Valentine's Day! Love, Ms. Kristin."


Because I love them so much, I went back and deleted my name off so I could share these cute tags with the rest of the world. The tags are about 2"x3"and are four to a page. I would recommend printing on white card stock for best presentation.

Download the tags here. (File is a PDF)

Then just print, cut, and hole punch. I recommend writing the names in the pink oval part at the bottom of the tag prior to inserting the straw.  I also added a piece of tape on the back to secure the tag to the straw. 

Hope you love these tags as much as I do. The best part of these? These Valentine's for my whole class cost just $2 and were definitely made with love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

XOXO

Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment